Friday, March 1, 2013

Mystery Cheer

 
I made this drink over the holidays and I was getting tired of still seeing the pictures in my camera roll so I thought it was time to share it with you. And it was good too. You’d like it. I got it from My Year in Cocktails (a Christmas gift) but for the life of me I couldn’t remember what was in it apart from the rosemary and grapes which sadly are not ingredients listed in the index nor the contents drink names. When I finally found it - and it ended I had to go through each.and.every.drink (see what I do for drink you?) it was called Christmas Cheer which you will correctly assume was towards the end of the book. Remember I made it around the holidays? Yeah! I should have remembered that.

Great drink but likely to erase any memory you ever had of drinking it. I recommend it obviously!

About 5 fresh grapes (or 1oz grape juice)
2 oz vodka
1 oz fresh lemon juice
¼ oz agave syrup
1 egg white
Rosemary sprig for garnish
Muddle the grapes at the bottom of the cocktail shaker and add the rest of the ingredients and shake well before pouring into cocktail glasses. You can strain the grapes out if you wish. Or just strain the whole drink out of your memory! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment