Sunday, July 12, 2015

Birthday Punch

Want a punch that's going to, well, pack a punch? Well, I found one.



I found the recipe in O magazine. I'll be honest I was surprised to see one so boozy which is probably why I tore the page out to bring on vacation and make on my birthday - hence the name change.

1 medium seedless watermelon, halved and diced
1 pint blackberries
1 cup vodka
1 cup St. Germain elderflower liqueur
1/4 cup lime juice
1 750ml bottle of chilled Prosecco

Place the diced watermelon and blackberries on a lined cookie tray and freeze for at least 2 hours. Pour the vodka, liqueur, lime juice into punch bowl* (with ice if you wish), add frozen fruit and finally the prosecco. Keep enough fruit for a second, or even third batch.

*If you're in a vacation rental use what you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment