Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hawaiiah-tini

 
Hawaiian shirt Friday – it’s official! We’re making good use of our Hawaiian shirts this year and I concocted this little experiment-tini after seeing it on the cocktail menu of this place. It calls for Van Gogh pineapple vodka and Patron Citronge. We found SKYY vodka much more preferable (and about $15 less expensive!)

For this I think I put in 2 oz vodka, 1 oz Citronge and I added a splash of pineapple juice to it too. (Peggy Olsen in Mad Men says that cocktails should always have at least 3 ingredients - that works for me!) I poured it over crushed ice and it went down very well. Eamon enjoyed some pineapple juice and pineapple slices.

I know a Blue Hawaii is a completely different drink but if you had a couple of these maybe everything looks like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment