Friday, July 13, 2012

Pinpom Fireworks



or to give it its full title - Pineapple-Pomegranate Fireworks. After cocktail #3 I went in search of something else to make with pineapple vodka – not that I wouldn’t try another couple Hawaiiah-tinis - but this summer is about variety after all and I came across this one which was perfect for the birthday celebrations over 4th of July week.
This is what it asked for…
½ oz. Van Gogh pineapple vodka
½ oz. Van Gogh pomegranate vodka
½ oz. pineapple juice
Champagne
What we had was the SKYY vodka from last time, pomegranate liqueur and sparkling wine and I might even have left out the pineapple juice on one of the occasions I made it (eek!). Anyway – the poor man’s Pin-Pom Fireworks was born and was suitably served in plastic cocktail glasses!


When we were going this high style only the best linens and table ware would do!

No comments:

Post a Comment