Monday, May 13, 2013

Negroni plus

 
More than pasta or gelato, a Negroni is a taste of Italy for me and it's so easy to make - equal measures of gin, campari and sweet vermouth stirred in a glass of ice with a slice of orange. I had a longing for one recently and it was perfect - all I needed was to drink it standing up at a bar after my evening passegiata.
Of course I had to play around with some other ingredients to make it mine (it's a hard job I do you know) and this is what I we had on hand: 
1 1/2 oz Absolut citron
1 1/2 oz Campari
1 1/2 oz Lillet Blanc (You should always have this in the fridge)
To make it a long drink, add a little soda water (or lavender soda if you just happen to have it in the fridge). Now splash out for a table on the piazza and waiter service. 
 



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment